From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jody Rogers-Buttram
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 3:35 PM
To: rides2far@xxxxxxxx; txtrigger@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] The Great Santa Fe Trail Horse Race/nothing new

Uh Angie....I remember when we *did* push each other's horses off the trails.  We are much more civilized now.  This of course was back before  protesting was so common.  I have personally pushed three off the trail.  Two were for first place wins...I won.  But of course that was a LONG time ago and I am a much nicer person now.

Jody....who no longer plays dirty, but does ride Hidalgo  !!!!!!