[RC] re: movies and preparation of the uninitiated - Cindy Collins

Kim, I can totally understand how you are feeling, but I also understand the skepticism of the group.? It is obvious that there are individuals out there who are doing their homework (Suzanne and the person you know about and probably others).? However, an event like this does often attract some of the stereo types being portrayed by ridecamp.? Aside from the generally cynical and naturally irreverent nature of some of us, it is always a little scary to picture green horses and riders entering a high profile event that might reflect poorly on our beloved little sport.

Cindy Collins