Re: [RC] Stallion Quality - Chris Paus

Exactly. I have a friend who is looking at a stallion who is a total basket case and he is known to have sired foals that also are in the ozone mentally. She loves his pedigree.

So what! without a brain, the horse is just a pasture ornament. I'll keep breeding my 23 YO WitezII guy and keep getting sturdy babies with good feet, good backs and shoulders, big rear engines, nice shoulders and FABULOUS dispositions! Very trainable. Like people.

It just drives me bonkers. I have started this very conversation on a few Arabian breeder boards and people just pooh pooh me about the need for a good working disposition. sigh....

"The world is what you make of it, friend. If it doesn't fit, you make alterations." Stella, Silverado

Chris