[RC] trot - jeanmiller

If the trot is slow enough, I can sit it so that doesn't happen very often.  Most of the time I post or stand.  Don't forget to change diagonals.  My hubby use to sit his gelding's big trot.  But there was a catch, he actually was posting side to side, in other words, his weight in the stirrups changed side to side with each stride.   So that was not a true sit in my book.  Jeanie