[RC] Les and Tulip - Vchorsegal

One of my fondest memories of Les & Tulip is Day 2 of the Smokey Killian Ride in 2005- a 3 day, 155 Miler.  My horse was naughty & frisky along Highway 50, but with all their miles I was both surprised and impressed at several good bucks that Tulip gave Les- who apparently wasn't letting him move out as much as he would have liked !  Les rode it out like a real cowboy, and it is the first time I think I have seen a horse smirk at me !!  You are both awesome !

 - Heidi Helly ( the girl from San Diego, as you all referred to me out there ! )