[RC] Newbie question - Spottedracer

Sitting deep... If I want a 4-5mph pace - I'm either in an easy RunWalk or a Lateral rack. If I want a 6-9mph pace - I'm either in a full Runwalk or a saddle rack. If I want a 9-11mph pace - I'm in a StepPace, Fox Rack or Mid-tolt.... Depends on which Of my mounts I'm riding.

BTW - If I'm riding my dressage-trained Appaloosa.  I sit deep and use 'dressage in lightness' riding techniques to move with my horse. Can make him APPEAR to be as smooth a ride as my gaited horses. With or without a saddle.  But now-a-days my hips don't like to loosen/unlock that way for an extended period. So there's NO WAY ya'll will see me riding him in endurance!

- LP