[RC] no dust barn floor - Kathie Ford

You have to look into the stuff that Dawn suggested!!!!  It is fabulous!  I am planning on doing my barn as soon as our refinance is done.

I am going to use it as footing in my round pen as well underneath the sand layer, and even possibly if I can afford it, in the top portion of my pasture.  It can be cut around trees and rocks as well and looks very natural.  It is incredibly durable.  Well worth the investment and healthy for your horses!

I saw this for myself at Dawns place. You won't have to worry about rock (or DG) getting raked out eventually, no mud holes whatsoever, no dust and good for your horses legs!

I encourage any and all to check out the brouchure and contact this guy.  He is also very knowledgeable and a nice guy to deal with!

kathie