Re: [RC] no dust barn floor - Katah1

Okay...what is this miracle footing? Does it have a website? I apologize if you've all covered this but after making a flying trip to Utah to pick up two new mares...one icelandic and one foxtrotter (we love them both and boy are they on opposite ends of the riding spectrum, but some of you have already heard George's comments on the MFT). Anyway, the flying trip left me with 780...yes...780 emails...and so I'm slowly slogging through them...

But miracle footing is always worth asking about.

Ciao!

Cathleen S. Adkison
Private Email: Katah1@xxxxxxx
Personal Cell: 206-419-0025
Mailing/Billing Address: POB 70883, Seattle WA 98127
Seattle Home Phone: 206-720-6049
Seattle Home Address: 1065 Summit Ave E., Seattle WA 98102

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message may contain information which may be privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you have received this message in error, please e-mail the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  Please notify sender if you have received this in error.