[RC] no dust barn floor - Dawn Simas

Susan,
You can buy DG at any local rock/gravel supplier in your yellow pages.

Diane,
What I did to eliminate dust and mud permanently is this flooring by Rogue River Equine Solutions.  It's an industrial felt that anchors tightly, has drainage and breathes, but does not let the dust and mud through. I've had mine for 6 years and never done a thing to it.  And you won't have to add flooring for stalls later if you move the horses in.  The guy's website is currently down, but you can see his brochure at:

or call him:  Steve Westcott at 541-951-6541

I am just a happy customer and like to share this solution, I don't receive a kickback.  Everyone that has been to my place and seen mine, gets it for themselves.  It is attractive, clean, and affordable.

Dawn