[RC] Age limit for riders? - Jonni

I have always found it interesting that in NATRC, they have an age limit of 10 years old, but they can ride alone from their very first ride. Never need a sponsor. Oh, and they MUST wear a helmet, even when just riding in camp. Otherwise, no limitations

Guess we have not had a good round of "age limits for kids" since Cliffy rode that 100 miler.  That has been awhile....

Jonni