Re: [RC] kids and horses - Karla Watson

I KNOW how much trouble horses kept me out of as a teenager, so hope that my little one will be as horse crazy as I am/was.

Me too!! I would not be the person I am today without growing up riding horses. I have twin 14 yr old daughters who are both riding in this sport. We got Top Family in the NW last season and we laughed when we found out because we were just out there having a good time, laughing and riding all year. There is something about riding horses thru the woods that brings out the best conversations with my teenagers. No phones, no interruptions, no t.v. Just the 3 of us and the beautiful scenery on the backs of our horses for hours and hours. Soon dating, driving and jobs will consume them so I'm glad to have this time with them before I am riding alone again.
--------Karla Watson/Oregon