[RC] Fw: Rc-Little big man - Claudia Dawson

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 9:42 AM
Subject: Rc-Little big man

We all hope that our children will never come to harm. This I   agree to, however, you can only coddle so much. I for one, as a mom of two boys who've developed an interest in riding, can't say how much enjoyment I have. A lifelong sport, where I can compete -with- my children. This is something that will be very precious to me, watching them ride about, brings tears my eyes. Given a choice, I'd rather be involved with them,  in a sport, then having them sit on the sidelines, or worse yet, hanging out at the local 7-11, finding trouble to get into.  This is an experience where they learn things that can't be replaced. Responsibilty, caring for animals, sportsmanship, and a myriad other things, that I can't even think of.
Claudia