Re: [RC] Age limit for riders? - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hey, yes it was the governor....I watched Termintor 3 last night....and I will say this:
I don't know of another state's governor that looks that good without their clothes on !!!!!  :))

Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I find him, I'll be back! (Didn't some famous movie
star say that in one of his films? Or was that the governor of California?
I can't remember....
:-))