[RC] snow everywhere up here and with the ice the trailer and horses are staying put [pics} - Eric Drew

Mountains

Pics start at around 1500 ft on hwy 9 and go up to 2900 on  hwy 35 on my commute to the fire station to chain up the trucks so that we can deal with the icy roads. Couldn't get over to feed my horses due to a road closure but I got Deb who lives right there to drop on over and stock them up with hay for the night
then I shot a bunch of pics of my puppies playing in the snow in my front yard

enjoy...click the link

http://members5.boardhost.com/chatb...1140221891.html

--- Eric Drew
---