[RC] Bitless Bridle - Equus Wolf

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has used the Bitless Bridle and if so, what was your opinion of it?
Did you like it? Did your horse like it?  Did you feel in control of your horse more or less than a bitted bridle, etc?
The information on bitlessbridle.com is interesting, but I'd rather have feedback not originating from the site that sells it.
Thanks so much,
Jennifer