[RC] HalterBridle Info - CTH

Hi Jennifer
I sew and design tack for a living.
My preference goes to the beta. It is vinyl coated so it is softer and more flexable then the biothane with a poly urithane coating. It comes in nice colors. Both are great for cleaning and horses do not seem to have a preference between beta or biothane. I own both for different horses.
The haltersquares do not seem to effect proformance of the bridle. Do not use a full cheek snaffle with these or other HB , The prongs can get hung up in the cheek and nose band (personal experience here) Works great with just about any other bit.You can get a trail bridle. Same design as a HB with a continous nose band eliminating the squares or rings altogether.
The add on bridles are really nice. That is what I have been using on my Sidney. He likes the style since he likes you to let him put his own bit in his mouth, lets me drop his head and put it on like a western headstall. I prefer a rope halter for a very clean light look but it can be made with a matching  halter. I tie with the halter but do not trailer with a rope halter if I need to tie him in the trailer. He wears a rope halter if he is alone and loose.
Hope this info helps. Please email me if you have other tack questions
toll free 1-866-987-4816