[RC] Halter/bridle combos - Jonni

I prefer to NOT have the snap on bit hangers. Too bulky, and really not as easy to slip a bridle on and off quickly as one with a separate headstall. I have a bridle made by Animal Tacker that I have been very pleased with. Lightweight halter, and then a headstall that slips on over, and has a fastener at the poll. I do not use that halter to tie over night, but have tied with it on the trail. Here is a photo. I added bridle rosettes. (reminds me of my childhood bridle for my pony!)

Jonni