[RC] Halter/bridle combos - Equus Wolf

Hey everyone,
I'm getting ready to order a beta/biothane halter bridle and I wanted to know what you guys/gals prefer and why concerning halter squares as well as the ring on the noseband.
Do you prefer having halter squares? Or no?  Why or why not? (ie do the squares get in the way of the bit etc)
Also, do you prefer bit hangers to the add on browband hanger for bit?

Thanks for your help!

Jennifer
and Shelby (who actually jumped a small log rather than trotted over it, yay!)
and Sweetie Pie (whew.. I'm glad Shelby gets all of the trail riding these days.. my small bones and smarter brain are just too refined and I look much better over jumps or in a dressage arena!)