Re: [RC] Boarding Stables - Simrat Khalsa

I agree that the energy is very important. I left my last place because of yelling. The BO would yell at the less experienced staff if they did something wrong. I just had it one night and I was gone the next day. I have been in my current barn over two years and love it.

Given a choice of two barns where the basic horsekeeping were both adequate, I would go without a few amenities if it meant a more comfortable energy. I want to enjoy my time at the barn and not be uptight about politics or people looking down at others because they are not DQs or don't show or whatever.

~~Simrat :)
(Hi, Liza!)