[RC] Boarding Stables - Diane

We have a small stable here in MI.  Yes, to what has been said.  The comment people say to us is that our stable has good "energy".  A good feel to it.  Every horse that comes to stay calms down and fits in with the others.  No screaming, yelling, barking dogs, barking people-whatever!  That messes with my serenity and we can't have that now, can we?  :)

Diane in MI