Re: [RC] [RC] I need help :(( - Debbie Kirchner

My mom had lower back surgury years ago, she must have been 40 or so, maybe 35, well now at 70, she is having horrible proplems above the fusion...  it is full of scar tissue and the spine is disinigrating... as I understand it, because she has no movement in that lower part of her back.. she has never been pain free, regrets the fusion...

for me riding is the best for my body...

Debbie