[RC] I need help :(( - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Ok Ridecampers:

  I know that we have some chiropractors out here in RC world.  So, here's the deal.  I  have been going to one, he says he can help me.  I hope so, but hasn't eased the pain yet...been over a month of 3 times a week.   My orthopedic doctor paints a much more bleak picture.  One of NO endurance riding.  I am only 40, and I told him that was not an option.  Of course he also wanted to do a major back surgery with about 6 pins/screws to hold me together.  I have spondylolisthesis of L5.  Told me that I would crawl back in one day and want that.  So, can the chiropractor help me????  Can he keep me from the surgery and still riding????  I go back to him this evening for a re-exam.

Jody- with lower back pain.