[RC] Something to think about. . . - sandy . l . holder

I'm with Barbara - that we should all just have fun at whatever distance we do.  I particularly appreciate the term "LD", when my husband talks about doing "the ultimate endurance ride" and calls it LD - and he even does it on a horse.   Having completed the Iron Butt ride - 11,000 miles in 11 days - on an iron horse (ok, so he does have over 100 horses going at one time) doing LD (its "Long Distance" to him) motorcycle riding means he gets a license plate frame and bragging rights of doing the ultimate LD!

On a serious note, please remember life is way too short to get hung up on the negatives.  One of my favorite riding buddies isn't going to be able to ride this weekend (he's having some heart trouble - and at 70 years old. . . ).  Anyway, you know what he did?  He loaned his best horse to another good friend of mine for this weekend and said "I'll see you at the finish line and don't take forever to get there"!

My 2 cents worth?  Everyone should really enjoy the ability to get on their horse and go for a ride no matter the distance. . . I get teary eyed when I think too long not being able to ride with my best buddy, the same one who had the guts to show me the ropes at Tevis this past year . . .

Sandy and Tally
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.