[RC] Eventing Vest - Susan Favro

We recommend and carry the Casel-Equi Pro-Endurance Vest. It was designed by Casel-Equi after talking with lots and lots of endurance riders. We have it featured in one of our ads in the December issue of “Endurance News” magazine and the ad gives a good run down of the vest’s features. It is not stiff and allows the rider to still move with the horse, yet gives good protection to the upper body. You can order the Casel-Equi Pro-Endurance vest in your choice of 2 types of fabrics, 12 fabric colors, and 19 trim colors at no additional cost (yes, you can have a bit of flair and still be dressed for safety).

If you don’t have the EN December issue, please e-mail me privately and I’ll forward a PDF of the ad to you so you can learn more about this vest.

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx