[RC] [RC] used Ortho Flex needed - JANUSTUDIO - oddfarm

I can't see e-mail addresses but tell your sister if she likes the saddle and it fits to send it to Ortho-flex and see what they can do. I had 2 saddles redone with new panels and rigging and I just got a new Caliente without a horn that isn't nearly as heavy as my old one.

They have some special deals now and it might be cheaper than buying a new one, even a used one. I think you mean the Len Brown original saddle. It has the hole under the pommel that kinda looks like a McClellan.

I don't work for OF, I just love the saddles and the craftsmanship that they started with and are now doing again.

Lisa Salas, The Odd fArm