[RC] More YJ - Marv Walker

One of the most exciting anecdotes I've ever heard about YJs is the one my husband told me about his youthful experience...

I used to trail ride with a 75 year old woman, she was retired and
I was self-employed so scheduling was no problem.  Once while
crossing a creek we kicked up some YJs and I heard her yelling
and trying to calm her horse.  I looked back to see her standing
on the ground while the horse pitched and carried on.  I rode
back and bailed off to grab her horse and began swatting the
stinging YJs hanging on it.  She grabbed my horse, climbed on it and
raced up the trail leaving me to fend off the YJs.

Marv "You were saving my horse, I was saving yours." Walker
Horse Info & DVDs: http://MarvWalker.com