[RC] Fairness/kindness across the board - Bob Fletcher

Steelside down doesn't mind the advertising, but I can completely understand and respect Johns quandary.
What I was referring to was the thread attacking one of the catalog companies and accusing them of posting about themselves.  It was only after several people wrote in and agreed with the kind words did the ugliness stop.  I remember some of the accusations were small and petty and went off on a rant.

Where are those same ranting people now when others are blatantly splashing their big sales and "Come to my site for really big deals"? Some of those same nasty people will endorse their favorite site and they see no double standard in their actions.

It's my impression that RC is for helping each other with questions and sharing experiences so that people can learn from each others mistakes or achievements.  If you want to know what great specials are out there, order that companies catalog or go to their website.  Leave RC alone to do what it does best.
My rant is done.