Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] What's your occupation? - Val Nicoson

I work for the federal government as a civilian employee for the USAF as a unit secretary.  I too have been with the govt long enough to get that 8 hours/2 week pay period.  I'm fortunate enough to have great bosses (they change every 2 years) that pretty much let me take off when I want for horsey things...vet, farrier, rides, etc.  But aside from the typical gov't "system" I really can't complain.  Am hoping to retire within the next 5 years.

Two of our children are grown and gone and the last one is a Junior in high school.  I have a great husband, we recently adopted a Chocolate Lab/Chesapeake Bay female who came to us housebroken already, and a mare.

Val