[RC] Occupations - AmiraMay311

My this is an interesting thread...I no longer have one of those jobs where I can be by the computer a lot so I have to catch up on Ride camp in batches when I have some free time.

Stacy...by the way we have something in common...I used to be a recruiter myself.  Did everyone from temporary office personal to Technical to Executive Search (both contract and retained).

Now I am a District Sales Manager for Avon and while recruiting is still a HUGE part of my job, it's a different kind of recruiting as I am also responsible for managing and developing the reps in my District as well as meeting district wide sales goals and such.

My job is NOT easy, but I do love it as for the most part I schedule my own time and so I can often work my day so I can get an afternoon or evening ride in.  Hard to this time of year as 4th quarter is nuts for us...but most of the year it's a flexible schedule.

That flexible schedule is especially handy when planning ride weekends or if I need to work from home the Monday after a ride and take it kinda easy.  Basically my boss is easy to please and as long as I'm hitting my sales plan I have lots of flexibility!

Life is good...off to catch up on more of this interesting thread.

Tracey

Re: [RC] Occupation - Stacy Sadar

Executive Recruiter....Headhunter...Body Snatcher...or any of those other terms people have come up with.   I prefer Executive Recruiter since it sounds like the "professional" occupation that it is.  All the others sound like, well....let's not go there.  lol
It not only helps pay the real bills but also all the play time too!  Flexibility...YES.  Work hard, play hard is definitely the rule of thumb around here.

Stacy

stacy at rsirichfield dot com