[RC] Bandos - Jonni

OK, I am curious. Heidi posted about Bandos being a grey, and listed when he was imported. All the photos of Wendell on his horse, I don't ever remember a grey. Any change that his Bandos was a different Bandos than the stallion. Because Bandos the grey stallion was the chief herd sire in Poland for 17 years (per on line info I found). Is this really THE same horse Wendell rode?
Jonni