Re: [RC] Blackwater Boogie - the rest of the story! - heidi larson

I'm so glad I don't have a generator!!!  Have a built-in propane furnace that I can set the temp. to come on automatically and this spring I'm planning to add a solar charger to keep my two batteries charged.  (I haven't run out of electricity yet, but I'm always down about 3/4 and would like to charge up during the day while I'm out riding.

heidi

rides2far@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Dang, I used to think the Northwest had all the outlaws. Geez Truman
> can't
> you guys in Florida keep things going?

Hey, they're improving...nobody got shot this time! :-)

My uncle who was a boxing coach told me "the first one that gets hit in
the nose loses". To keep this post informative...I *believe* the proper
move if someone has you in a headlock is to flip them over your shoulder
and body slam them hard. I don't watch wrestling on TV but see my share
of altercations at school. :-)

On a serious note...it being cold is no excuse for turning on a
generator. If you pile every comforter you own in your house into your
trailer (like I do) it is possible to be TOASTY regardless of how cold it
gets. It's heck to get up in the morning, but plenty warm for sleeping.
If someone else is bundled up sound asleep and you wake them up with your
generator they have to lay there for hours dreading crawling out into a
30 degree camper, or even worse, realize they need to go to the bathroom.
Physical violence is totally inappropriate though. I have always
considered long evil plots of revenge far more entertaining.

Angie