[RC] Blackwater Boogie - Message from the RM - Christina Schiro

Dear Ridecamp,

I want to nip this thread in the bud before the situation gets more heated on ridecamp.

Yes, there was a verbal and physical altercation between two riders regarding, of all things, a generator. We had 40 acres at our disposal, and everyone, as they are trained to do, crammed together in one corner. Maybe next year I?ll assign a ¼ acre to each rig!

I am asking riders to let the Sheriff?s office and AERC straighten it out (if the two parties decide to go that route) and for the rest of us to cooperate by not adding fuel to the fire when you DON?T have all the facts.

NO one saw everything, except for the two riders involved. You don?t have all the evidence and facts, and as you know with any situation, there are two sides to every dispute.

Please, no more posts regarding this issue. Can?t we just go back to the LD vs Endurance discussion?? Or maybe something fun like what they are getting their horsey for the holidays?

Christina Schiro
Blackwater Boogie Ride Manager