Re: [RC] Tack colors - Karla Watson

We are all forgetting how great YELLOW can look on a chestnut of this color! And there is also BURGUNDY which is stunny on a dark chestnut. I like to take pieces of fabric or anything around the house that is of the colors I am considering. Go hold them up to your horse, even take a photo of the combination. I would of never considered bright red for my bay horse but when I held it up, it was perfect.
--------------Karla Watson