Re: [RC] Tack colors - Chris Paus

I've got my very dark bay mare in bright red. It looks good on her.

"The world is what you make of it, friend. If it doesn't fit, you make alterations." Stella, Silverado

Chris

-----

We are all forgetting how great YELLOW can look on a chestnut of this color! And there is also BURGUNDY which is stunny on a dark chestnut. I like to take pieces of fabric or anything around the house that is of the colors I am considering. Go hold them up to your horse, even take a photo of the combination. I would of never considered bright red for my bay horse but when I held it up, it was perfect.
--------------Karla Watson