[RC] waterproofing - SJTHEPHOTO

Thanks everyone for you responses.  Yeah, I had washed them last summer in Ivory Snow, which USED to be just soap, but now they have changed the formula to detergent.  The next time a buy a blanket, I'll be sure to get some Rug Wash!

I went ahead and sprayed the pony's sheet with the Thompson's.  We'll see how that goes.  Fortunately the weather here in Nor Cal is sunny a mild, so I have a few days to play with things.  The Aqua Tite sounds good also, but it looks like it's too late for the Nik Wax.....

Again, many thanks for your help, Ridecamp--you are the best!

Susan