[RC] Conditioning back width. - Teri

I have only one question.   When you begin to condition a horse (young not fat) will the back get wider or skinner?  I am going to purchase a saddle and the question is regular tree width or wide tree width.  I ride in a Wintec Dressage and she takes a med wide gullet.  Yes, I know I can re-measure her but I am thinking of purchasing a different saddle that does not have interchangeable gullets.  Long Story.  I love my Wintec but she is young and I feel a more secure seat is in order.  Thanks for your help.

Teri