Re: [RC] Joint Supplements - Ellen Zawada

I do not know if it has Yucca in it, but the best joint supplement I have ever used is Free and Easy by Dynamite.  I was ready to put my 10 year old Boxer down after trying all the pet store supplements.  She now runs and plays and keeps up with our 2 year old Lab.  I now have my 24year old Arab gelding on it.  To everyones amazement we did the Michigan shore to shore trail ride this summer.  He came into camp everyday looking better and better.  I on the other hand had a rough few days.  :)

Lucie Hess <appalucie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I recently acquired an 18 yr old endurance for the
grand kids, he is currently on a liquid joint
supplement that has yucca in it, (plus all of the
other good stuff). I also have an 11 year old that is
being started late in his life, so I'm looking for a
joint supplement for these two horses. So many of
these supplements have Yucca, which believe me folks
will test positive for a substance like aspirin. I
can't spell it Saliscitates?
Anyway, one of my other horses is on Glanzen GL,
which is good for joints and for his bad feet. It has
made all the difference in the world in getting his
hoof wall to be wider and his feet don't crumble
anymore. I would use it on the other two, but it's
expensive and these guys don't have bad feet, so why
give them something they don't need. Anyway, my
original question, favorite joint supplements without
yucca? Any recommendations?

Columbia, Missouri
Region 6

Cheap talk?