Re: [RC] Medical Helicopters - Lynne Glazer

Thanks for that illuminating tip, T. I'm memorizing that I will be 49 forever. Aren't they saying that 60 is the new 40?

Lynne
riding a unicycle oughta qualify me for the lower risk factor group, but will slather on the wrinkle cream anyway
Dec 2 Santa Ho Ho Whoa photos at <http://www.photo.lynnesite.com/ gallery/2199117>