Re: [RC] Medical Helicopters - Chris Paus

So are you am EMT then???

I did need rescuing in September. Got my face too close to the back end of a young colt and bammo, found out what it feels like to get a broken nose. I'm glad they just sent the ambulance for me and not the Life Flight chopper!

however, that ambulance ride on 8 miles of gravel road to get to the highway was very much not fun! bumpy! like riding in a buckboard wagon!

"Whisper words of wisdom, let it be." The Beatles

Chris

LOL

on this call our job was to secure the landing zone [clear out parked cars] then block hwy 9 to traffic from final approach to lift off of the helo...Kind of easy to take pictures when you are standing in the middle of the road with 50 parked cars uphill blocking the roadway.