Re: [RC] Medical Helicopters - Nancy Sturm

"Dana B." <ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You might check into a similar service in your area.

You are so right here, Dana.  For $50 annually our entire family, including 64 year old dad, a mom who can't seem to stay in the middle of her horse and  four medically fragile kids, is covered by Mercy Flights, which provides ground, fixed wing and helicopter ambulance service.  I'd prefer not to use it, but I took a bumpy ride on a back board two years ago and  once accompanied our son on a beautifully smooth airplane ride to a specialized hospital in another part of Oregon.

Nancy