Re: [RC] Medical Helicopters - Dana B.

Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The real rub comes from the fact the patient has no say, these flights
average about $8000 bucks and normally insurance doesn't come close to
paying that much.

Which is part of the reason that I encourage everyone I know to support Calstar (California Shock Trauma Rescue) by joining.  Not only are you supporting an excellent organization, should you or your family require their air ambulance services you are not charged for any portion not covered by your insurance.  Besides, I figure it's one of those things that you won't need as long as you have the insurance :-)

You might check into a similar service in your area.

Dana Baldwin

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx