Re: [RC] Free Horses ... - patty peck

It's funny the things we did as kids we would never want kids to do today.   I remember jumping on an arab mare bareback with a halter and going down the road for a ride.  When I got back I was told she wasn't "broke".  PP

"take a deep seat and a faraway look"~Entiat Horse Wrangler

----- Original Message ----
From: Marirose Six <msix0779@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Very good point, Stacey. When I was a kid, my friend & I rode green horses all the time. Some of our friends could afford well trained horses, but they never did learn as much from them as we did. Neither of us ever got hurt either. Maybe kids just aren't as tough these days? <g>                   Marirose