Re: [RC] I need therapy cause I can't stop anwering these people! - Jody Rogers-Buttram

I'll help you Cindy.....I agree with what you just said.  And I suppose there are people who would think that I don't know what I am talking about either.  What can I say....maybe someday will be better at this sport.

Cindy Collins <c_collins@xxxxxxx> wrote:
..." Any horse + who can do 10-15 miles + at a reasonable pace + can easily finish + a 25 mile ride + within 6 hours."  Cindy

Cindy Collins