Re: [RC] Conditioned VS NonConditioned - Cindy Collins

OK...friends who have emailed me privately and told me to give up this discussion because it's hopeless...you were right.? These people have some strange agenda that I just don't get.? I just feel so badly for other newbies who are listening to all this and trying to understand.? If any one out there thinks that my original statement constitutes inhumane treatment of a horse, they don't have any business in our sport or even riding a horse.? Once more:??" Any horse + who can do 10-15 miles + at a reasonable pace + can easily finish + a 25 mile ride + within 6 hours."? Cindy?

Cindy,
The difference in opinion here is that I consider it inhumane to ask my horse to give so much physically if he were not conditioned properly ahead of time.?

?

How could I look into those eyes and put ask him to go 25 or 50 miles without conditioning him first??

Cindy Collins