RE: [RC] At least one good thing about starting the NC50 early (lengthy) - spiritwood@xxxxxxxxx

Tim,
I couldn't have said it better!  Many kudos to Amy for her great skills
with horses and her totally classy behavior!  I also know of her pain and
suffering from her disorder.  I and another had to help her to be able to
stand on the scale at the finish when she could barely stand, let alone
hold her saddle and equipment for the weigh in.

Amy along with John Crandall were the ones who helped catch my loose horse
from the "Irving Incident" and I can't thank her enough for saving me from
going through what she went through agonizing as to the where-abouts of a
missing horse at Ft. Valley for days or even weeks.  They also untacked
their sideways skewed tack and I was never so happy in my life to have my
horse call to me from around the corner as I hiked up Moreland Gap rd in
the PITCH DARK!.

3 weeks ago at the Peace Point ride Amy took on the last minute sponsering
of my daughter for which I am so greatful.  I crewed for them along with
her friend Dawn and Tim who owns Ruby. They had multiple trail problems and
more mud than believable and still "accidently" came in 4th and 5th at a
tough ride.

I and my daughter and friend Mary Howell (whose horse my daughter rode at
PP),stand behind everything Tim said in his email.

Amy Cieri and John Crandall are the best examples I know of what endurance
is all about!  I am proud to call them both friends!!!

Becky Supinger #20132
and Elektric- who got body-slammed in the first mile by a runaway horse,
then went down on the asphalt galloping around the turn, it just wasn't our
day!