From: Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Easyboot Epics/Bares
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:40:37 GMT

Please Reply to: Barbara Middleton jgmiddleton@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've had a few people tell me that the Easyboots can be quite dangerous because they can be very slippery on some surfaces. I would love to use them instead of shoeing my horse and have heard great things about them but worry about falling on snow, ice, wet grass, mud, etc? Would I have to use the studs with them? Right now I am just barefoot but ride so much on the dry hard surfaces here in Colorado that I think I may be wearing off too much hoof. Farrier is coming out Monday to trim and will ask his advice also. Also, noticed that they offer pads to put inside the boots. Anyone using these? Thanks, Barbara