Re: [RC] [RC]Fred: The Rest of the Story - Maryanne Gabbani

What's the old saying? There are lies, damn lies, and statistics.? One of the problems of extrapolating intention and action from figures is that there are way too many ways to do it and most of them are wrong to some degree. I learned that the hard way in grad school analysing social psychological studies that were utter rubbish. No wonder I make my living taking little old ladies for trail rides. LOL

Maryanne