[RC] saddle search - Robert R

I am beginning what will inevitably be a long and drawn out search for a distance saddle.  There are several different brands I am interested in learning about.  I have been looking at Tucker's on the web.  However, I can't find a site with any prices so I downloaded their catalog which also had no prices.  Probably means I can't afford them but I would like to know.  Anyone know of a place I can see what they cost?

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net using SpamViper