FW: [RC] ot e-coli for Mike Sherrell - Curtis, Laura (LauraCurtis)

Not true.  Spinach came from Salinas, California, north central California.

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of oddfarm
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 1:46 PM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] ot e-coli for Mike Sherrell

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Sherrell [
mailto:mikeold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:47 AM
To: Jean; mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: E coli in horse manure?

Dr. Cliver,

 ...  He also said chances are that the vegetables that are tainted more than likely came from *south of the boarder* and here is the problem with that. It is not that they use chicken, cow or horse manure for fertilizer, but rather water their crops using local rivers and lakes which is where the majority of their raw sewage is dumped. That makes more sense to me.

He sounded like a pretty smart guy so since you were wondering I thought I would pass this tidbit of info along.

Lisa Salas, The Oddf Arm