[RC] McClellans - Ann Blankenship

I know Brenda Ruedy always rode in a McClellan on her wonderful old horse Rivet.  She was national champ one year on him (and it).  The legs are very straight under you and you can adjust the rigging any way you want.  Looks like a torture device to me but horses seem to be quite happy.  She also rode her big Anglo, Zatal, in that saddle.  It seemed to fit a lot of horses.

Ann